If you answer yes on any of the above questions then we could have the solution for you.
We have built a project management solution based on SharePoint on premise. It is easy to install and customize according to your own needs and requests. It uses SharePoint standard functionality for rights, views, document management, and more. Which means that it is easy for you as a customer to manage the system yourself.
Standard functionality in Project Management for SharePoint
- Simple rights management for project owners who have access to the project
- Document management with version management
- Unique document ID based on project ID
- Foreseeable project information
- Note what happens in the project and choose if the project members will receive a notification or not with notices
- Mutual project calendar for the project that can be linked from SharePoint to Outlook.
- List of important links
Settings in SharePoint's project management
- Format on case / project number
- Which fields are shown as an overview of individual cases / projects
- Which fields that appear in different filter and searchable list view
- Notification settings for users
- Appearance on notification e-mail